Service to create web forms that store data directly in Kintone.
- Want to create an application form on my website.
- Want to conduct an anonymous survey in the office.
- Want to get sales staff to register their reports.
Service to create web pages using data on kintone.
- Want to share information with all employees without incurring licensing costs.
- Want to create an information page disclosed only to business partners.
- Want to share graphs created in Kintone externally.
Service to create PDF reports and forms using data on Kintone.
- Want to batch print the invoices you send every month.
- Want to nicely print sales reports with graphs.
- Want to print an application form with a QR code for seminar applicants.
More Convenient Uses
You can build business systems like:
Estimate Preparation System
By combining PrintCreator, a report/form output service, and FormBridge, a web form service, you can build an estimate preparation system that allows business partners to create and download PDF files.
By combining FormBridge, a web form service, and kViewer, a web form service, you can build a booking system that allows members to select dates on the calendar and make reservations.
Daily Work Report System
By combining FormBridge, a web form service, and kViewer, an external sharing service, you can build a daily work report system that can be entered by workers using a smartphone, even at sites where computers are not available.
User Page provides secure and centralized access to your business systems.
You can build a portal site to centralize access to the business systems listed above while managing users.
Easily build systems that meet on-site requirements
In the past, it took a lot of time and effort to create a single web form, but now it is easy to create good-looking web forms, and they are used for a wide variety of tasks.
Quickly build a reservation system without coding
The other reservation system we were using didn’t meet our requirements and we needed to either find a new system or build one ourselves. The request came at a time when the deadline was about a month away.
Provide inexpensive service through low-cost operations
In the past, there were multiple departmental points of contact: the call center would respond to the customer, pass that information on to the repair center, and from there the repair person would repair the equipment.