Last Updated: March.14,2022
1. Information that we collect
Toyokumo will collect the following types of information about you:
- Identifiers such as name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP addresses: We will collect those information from customers, users, our business and event partners, 3rd party developers, social media partners, lead generation services providers, webinar software platforms and data brokers and other 3rd party vendors.
- Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date): We will collect those information from customers or users.
- Commercial information such as information about prior and ongoing transactions with us: We will collect those information from customers, users and our partners.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information about users interacted with our online services and the content thereon; access logs, device information and location: We will collect those information from customers and users.
2. How we use your information
Toyokumo will use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our cloud services, including without limitation:
- identification of users
- communication with our cloud services customers and users (such as sending important notices and customer support)
- internal purposes such as necessary record keeping
- improving and updating our products and service
- account and network security purposes
- payment for use of our cloud services
- To communicate for commercial purposes, such as proposal of our other services as well as other marketing and advertisement purposes to existing and potential customers and users
- To invite customers and users to seminars and other events
- To build, facilitate and manage customer and developer communities
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally
- To comply with applicable laws
- To exercise or defend Toyokumo's legal rights; including without limitation disclosure required by enforcement agencies
- In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, to support or give effect to the transaction.
3. How we share your information
Toyokumo will share the information we collect about you to third parties as follows:
- When Toyokumo share your information to our affiliated companies
- When Toyokumo share your information to Service Providers
- When Toyokumo share your information to our business and event partners
- When Toyokumo share your information to our marketing and advertising partners
- When you agree to share your information to others
- When Toyokumo is required to disclose your information under applicable laws and regulations
4. Tracking technologies
A cookie is a small amount of data consisting of character strings that is sent to your browser from a web server. This information acts like a user's ID card that enables you to record your password and/or configuration information on it, thereby identifying you when you revisit the website and enabling to have setting status reappear.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can block or restrict cookies through your browser settings. Please note though, in that case you may not be able to use all or a part of the services provided by Toyokumo.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
5. Third-party websites
6. POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
JR Tokyu Meguro Building 14th floor, 3-1-1 Kami-Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan 141-0021